- Sumner, William. 1826. Map of Western Reserve: Including the Fire Lands, Ohio, September, 1826. Original in the Cleveland Public Library.
- Bowers, M. L., and Nathan Nirenstein. (1946). Business Section, City of South Norwalk (Connecticut). In Nirenstein’s National Preferred Real Estate Locations of Business Properties, New England States Edition. Springfield, Mass., Nirenstein’s National Realty Map Co.
- Jennings, G. Penfield. (1933). Greens Farms, Connecticut, the old West parish of Fairfield ..: historical sketches and reminiscences. [Greens Farms, Conn.,]: The Congregational Society of Greens Farms. [Published shortly after the death of the author.] This publication contains several references to Norwalk.
- Old Map of Westport (end papers in book, year of map unknown). In Jennings, G. Penfield. (1933). Greens Farms, Connecticut, the old West parish of Fairfield ..: historical sketches and reminiscences. [Greens Farms, Conn.,]: The Congregational Society of Greens Farms. [Published shortly after the death of the author.]
- Hurd, D.H. (1893). Borough of New Canaan, town of New Canaan, Fairfield County. Rowayton, town of Norwalk, Fairfield County. In D.H. Hurd & Co. (Ed.), Town and city atlas of the state of Connecticut. Compiled from government surveys, county records and personal investigations. D.H. Hurd & Co. Boston.
- Bailey, O.H. (1899). View of Norwalk, South Norwalk, and East Norwalk, Conn. New York: Landis & Hughes.
Retrieved from Map and Geographic Information Center, University of Connecticut.
- MAGIC ( Map and Geographic Information Center)
This website is from the University of Connecticut online collection of maps. It contains several old maps of Connecticut, including aerial views from 1934.
- Hunt, Malcomb (cartographer). (1963). 1706 Map of Norwalk (PDF) Original located in the Norwalk History Room, Norwalk Public Library, Norwalk , CT.
- Hall, Edwin (cartographer). 1847.The Principal Parts of Norwalk, in the Year 1847, with a Plan of the Ancient Settlement. Entered according to Act of Congress in the Year. Retrieved from Wikipedia. Note: The original map is from The Ancient Historical Records of Norwalk, Connecticut: With a Plan of the Ancient Settlement, and of the Town in 1847 by Edwin Hall (1847). NHR R974.69
- Beers, F. W. (1867). Plan of Norwalk, Plan of South Norwalk. Fairfield County, Connecticut. In Atlas Of New York And Vicinity From actual Surveys by and under the direction of F.W. Beers, assisted by Geo. E. Warner & others. New York: F.W. Beers, A.D. Ellis & G.G. Soule. Retrieved from David Rumsey Historical Map Collection.