Business Development Tools
- Federated search engine that researches by returning the most relevant results from across the World Wide Web, including blogs, wikis, mainstream searches and deep web sources to one, easily navigable page. Each search is done in real-time.
- Free online templates for creating and printing business cards. Templates
- The planning resource center for starting a business.
- An unaffiliated, nonprofit service that profiles the financial health of over 3,400 charities. Information is available in a searchable database by keyword, category, or region fields.
- American Institute of Philanthropy (AIP), a nonprofit charity watchdog and information service that rates over 500 charities.
- Oanda's converter calculates current and historical exchanges for 173 currencies.
- "The Interactive Currency Table™ allows you to create cross-rate tables based in the currency of your choice, using current or historical rates."
elaws - Employment laws assistance for workers & small businesses. "...elaws Advisors are interactive tools that provide information about Federal employment laws"
Entrepreneur's How-To-Guides - "Check out our how-to resource guides that will help you succeed in launching your new business."
- The U. S. Government official web portal for businesses.
- The single access point for over 1,000 grant programs offered by all Federal grant making agencies.