The Summer Volunteer Application is open!
If you are a Norwalk student in middle school or high school and you are interested in volunteering during summer 2023, please fill out this application.
We are looking for help running the Summer Game and other programs over the summer. We need volunteers who can help students with their reading logs and prizes, and and we need help preparing craft bag giveaways.
Need more volunteer hours? Write us a book review!!
We are always looking for social media material! If you write us a review, that counts as community service.
One Review = two hours of community service.
- Reviews should be about books that are interesting to kids in middle school and high school.
- The books can be fiction, nonfiction, or graphic novels.
- The books can be old or new.
- The reviews should be 100-250 words long.
- If you're not sure how to write a review, take a look at Amazon or Good Reads. Tell us a bit about the book (mystery, realistic, humor, superhero, etc), what's good about it, and why other kids might like it.
- This is not a homework assignment, but do your best with spelling and grammar. We'll fix anything that needs fixing.
- Once it's finished and you're happy with it, email it to Lisa at email@example.com.