- Kyoto National Museum - View an extensive online collection of Japanese art (and yes, the website is in English).
- Marian Koshland Science Museum of the National Academy of Sciences - Located in Washington, DC, this museum's website has virtual exhibits and activities for teachers.
- Museum of Web Art - Browse an interactive web museum that will fascinate for hours.
- List of Museums - This site allows you to locate museums by city, state, country, name and topic.
- National Gallery of Art - Browse the National Art Gallery's library to see rare collections and images.
- Timeline of Art History - The Timeline of Art History is a chronological, geographical, and thematic exploration of the history of art from around the world, as illustrated especially by the Metropolitan Museum of Art's collection.
- Web Gallery of Art - The Web Gallery of Art contains over 6,000 digital reproductions of European paintings and sculptures created between the years 1150 and 1750. A considerable number of the pictures are commented on and biographies of the significant artists are given. A versatile search engine allows you to find pictures in the collection using various search criteria. A number of guided tours make it easier to visit the gallery and to understand the artistic and historical relationship between different artworks and artists included in the collection.